Tuesday 29 January 2008

What a miserable day it is outside!!

Looks like it's going to dance down! (rain heavely)

I've been busy again, but this time making diaper cakes (nappy cakes)




I loved making them & I'm really pleased with the results!
The pale blue one is for Natalie, I'll give it to her Sunday at her baby shower.

When Lee saw it he asked me to make one for Kim, his friend who's due to have a boy in about 10 days. I wanted to make one completly different to the other so I used these bright colours, my fav is the baby blue one tho!!



I want to make a pink girlie one now!!lol
I've done my creative work for Rebecca too, that kit is gorgeous & I loved creating with it!
The embellies are fab & so many of them, there's loads of buttons that come in a jar & some bling in a little pot, the papers are double sided & so many of them too, I could've gone on forever! lol!!






Natalie's baby belly, Joe's hands making the heart & I've placed all 3 initials in the heart! those glitter alpha in the kit are brilliant!








Natalie's pregnancy test pic, how cool are those buttons, some of the clear ones I've placed the paper behind!




Olivia's hand & foot at 2 days old, don't you just love babies feet!?





Olivia trying to stay asleep when we wanted a photo of her with her eyes open!! lol




Right I need to do some serious tidying up now, this place is a mess!!
Thanks for visiting me!










5 comments:

Sally said...

Those cakes are fantastic and it's so good to see you scrapping again. Fantastic work as always, I just *heart* your style :)

TopCat76 said...

those cakes are amazing!! love the layouts you've created too, beautiful

*Julie* said...

Hello, Sally has nominated one of your creations to be featured on Inspirational http://inspirationalcraftblogs.blogspot.com/ and I am in full agreement I love your work....if you're happy for your creation to appear on my blog could you either email me inspirational.blogs@gmail.com or comment on Inspirational :)

Julie Allain said...

Absolutely beautiful creations Cathy xx

Crafty Challenges said...

Your Nappy Cakes are Fab!!!