Saturday 26 January 2008

How boring is Saturday night on TV?


I'm sitting here with that new game show on in the background!!............. had the lotto on earlier & that was just as boring! Maybe I'll start putting the radio on if I'm in my craftroom this time next week!!...............I'd put it on now onl it's shoved behind quite a lot of other stuff in the corner, can't be bothered!!

I've been busy last night & today doing my creative team work for http://www.rebeccasscrapbookingstash.co.uk/ the kist she's put together is just fabulous, so much stuff I couldn't believe it when I opened it on Thursday!! The colours are fab & are perfect for some pics I had ready to scrap! I'll put sneak peeks up tomorrow!

Pic today is Oli (of course!!lol) fast asleep & looking very cosy & happy, God I love that child to bits!!

No comments: