Sunday 16 March 2008

Another weekend gone!!

It's been a good weekend but, I can't believe how quick this year is going ............... must be cos' I'm getting older! :)

I took a few photo's of Natalie's baby belly today & I'm quite pleased at how they turned out, I want to do a page for her so I'll do that then upload some of may favs from the day!


Also, I did a page of Olivia last night with some of the Basic Grey Mellow line which I got in Florida last September!!!!











This one is Olivia holding her daddies finger when she was about 4 weeks old, I used goodies from a Cocoa Daisy Kit from last year!!



How slow am I at using up my stash!? I really do need to do more
scrapping before grandchild number 2 arrives in 4 weeks!

This is a card I made for a friends sister who's just given birth to a gorgeous baby boy ............... obviously!! LOL
I used my beloved Cricut for this, this machine is amazing!!

Thanks for visiting my little crafty place, it means so much to me! :)

1 comment:

Julia said...

Love your layouts Cathy and that Baby card is FAB!!