Tuesday 11 March 2008

Can't believe another week has gone by!!

I've been busy crafting tho & busy with Natalie passing her test!! yeah well done hun!!


Your little car is so cute!

Done some of my creative team work for www.rebeccasscrapbookingstash.co.uk I loved this kit! I've never been a fan of Lilac but put it with green & it looks fab, thanx Becs for putting these together & converting me!!

Here's a few sneak peeks.................











I just have to put this lovely photo of Olivia here too, Rachel sent it to me the other night & added she thought she looked ever so proud of herself being able to put her hands together like that, it made me giggle cos' I think it does too!











4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man I can't wait to view these in full, that lilac and lime are awesome together, especially with that glimpse of silver that I can see too!!

*Julie* said...

Hi I did post a message under one of your creations but incase you don't see it...

You have been nominated to feature on Inspirational which is a blog which features inspirational creations from around the world.

http://inspirationalcraftblogs.blogspot.com/

Please let me know if I have permission to feature you by either emailing inspirational.blogs@gmail.com or commenting here with your answer

Thanks :)

cathy said...

OMG!! in response to 'inspired crafter' I'd be delighted!! thankyou!

I have emailed you too! :)

*Julie* said...

Thank you so much Cathy you are now featured :)