Monday 17 March 2008

Happy St Patricks Day everyone!






I've been scrapping again! ................. another for Olivia's album.



Again I used some BG Mellow papers, I'm loving the colours of these papers right now - I think it's the oranges!

Also I did a few more baby cards to have in for upcoming births, I used my Cricut New Arrival cartridge, which is my fav so far.

















As quite a few of my online friends know, we started building a new house in February 2006 & moved in June 07. I've been promising to upload some photo's of the rooms that are almost complete (apart from finishing touches) ................... so here goes!






The main bathroom






One of the loft rooms, where guests stay!




This is our lounge from left to right as you come in the door, I didn't know how better to do this as I don't have a wide angled lens on my camera :(
I still have to finish off the picture wall area, (it's just getting round to doing it!!) and I don't like the large picture on the wall behind the sofa, I have 4 canvas's that I plan to do for there.........one day!! LOL
See the swivel chair in the third pic, that's mine & is the most comfortable chair ever!!
I'll post the kitchen tomorrow, thanks for visiting me, it means a lot! :)

4 comments:

Sally said...

Wowowowowowowowowowowowowow!!!!Cathy it's GORGEOUS! I knew it would be :) Can I come and live with you? :)

TopCat76 said...

Cathy - what a fabulous house!! looks so classy!!

Jacqui said...

The house looks great hun. I'm loving those cards too!

Anonymous said...

looking great!!!!! can i have your chair tho ;) LOL