Sunday 2 March 2008

I know..................

.................. we've been home nearly a week & I still haven't had the time to blog!! ......... bad blogger!!

Anyway, I'm here now!

Had a lovely Mother's Day with Natalie & Joe visiting for the weekend. I was spoiled rotten with pj's, money, Tulips from Tesco.........don't you just love tulips? They look just right in our lounge & are the perfect colour too!............ purple!!

Natalie is getting really big & has only 6 weeks to go! I did her cradle bumper & sheets today, it was so good to sew fabric again after such a long time, maybe I'll do it a bit more often!



On Friday I visited Rebecca & she gave me the March bloom kit & more to play with, last night I made my mum a gorgeous gift for mums day with it, she was delighted!!.............I'll upload pics thru the week!



I'm gonna have a play with my new stamps from Sally this coming week, it's ages since I've stamped, I got the Happy Everything set so they're gonna save me loads on rub-on greetings/sentiments.







How funny is this pic of Olivia, she has a Piglet suit on & Rachel has caught her just at the right time with that funny grin!! LOL

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cathy, just wanted to say how gorgeous your grandaughter is! I am waiting for No. 4 any day now and love the pic of your nappy cake, I made my daughter a nappy cake for her shower on Saturday!

Dawn said...

What an amzing photo! She really is adorable!