Wednesday 9 April 2008

I Just can't wait...........

....... to see our gorgeous grand daughter in just 2 more sleeps!!!!! ................. yeaaaaaahhhhh!!

Been busy doing a layout & card for Rebecca's creative team (can't show you yet, sorry!) I've used birdie bits it's so cute!!

Well, Natalie was due today, no she hasn't gone ... yet!! (had her baby that is!) she's not even had any real twinges!! She saw her midwife yesterday who told her she'd see her next week if she hasn't already gone & then they'll talk about what to do next, Natalie is hoping she's met her son by then!! LOL I said, enjoy the rest while you can!

Well that's it from me today, hopefully the next time I'm here I'll have more news on Natalie & some photo's to share!
Thanks for visiting me, I love it when you do! :)

No comments: