Sunday 20 April 2008

Still no news on Natalie........

....... can't be too much longer now tho can it?? Hopefully I'll have some news very soon!
Been taking more photo's of Olivia again today, they're so cute!




I finally got my LO done for Triple The Sketch The photo's are of Rachel, Dean's bride on their wedding day & this page will be added to the album I'm doing for them.



Well, I need to have an early night tonight incase Natalie needs me tomorrow!

Thanks for taking the time to visit me here & I hope you stop by again soon!


2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Oh they will love your LO! Just awesome! And adorable pictures too! :)

Kim said...

Aww Cathy Olivia is just soooo sweet! I hope Natalie's baby arrives soon, I know exactly what you are going through, Liam is almost a month old now and I was in your position not so long ago!