Saturday 19 April 2008

Still awaiting our grandson!!

Natalie is fed up now, bless her! I hope it's not much longer she has to wait & if she doesn't go tomorrow then I hope as soon as she's induced on Monday that he's quick making an entrance & she doesn't suffer too much pain!

Olivia is staying again tonight, she's sleeping right now after an evening being passed around her relatives, Nanny Ann (her great grandma) came to visit with aunty Lynn, then there was Craig Lynns son & his mate & Uncle Lee throwing her about as usual!! LOL she does love a bit of rough & tumble!!

I've taken just a few photo's of her while we've had her staying, about 150, like I say, just a few! ha ha!
I haven't had much time to play with them yet but here's a couple that I spotted while flicking thru this afternoon!





Oh, Rachel & Olivia are now going home (to Germany) this coming Wednesday now cos' they miss each other far too much to be apart any longer! I just love the fact that they are so much in love & can't wait to be back together again!
Although I will miss Olivia loads & loads I do understand how they feel!

Thanks for taking the time to come see my blog, hasn't she grown loads? hope you like the pics! ............ see you soon :)






No comments: