Thursday 17 April 2008

Who stole that week!!?

Can't belive time is going soooooo fast!
Just popping in to say HI!! Olivia is absolutely gorgeous & Natalie is waiting for her baby to arrive!! ............ if he hasn't made an entrance by Monday then they're taking her in to be induced! ....... something she's not looking forward to!

We have Olivia over night tonight, she's such a good baby, Dean & Rachel are so lucky she is! She sleeps from about 9pm til' 9am, can't ask for more than that!!?

I've also been doing a few pages for their wedding album so Rachel can take it back with her on the 1st May. They will be coming back home at the end of May when Dean gets his new car, they will also get to meet their new nephew too.

I haven't had time to load any new photo's of Olivia yet, hopefully tomorrow!

I'm off to bed now cos' I'm shatterd! Thanks for visiting me even though there's not much for you to see or read! :)




No comments: