Friday 2 January 2009

2009..................

........... first off I'm apologizing for not blogging for so loooooong!! *sorry* it's been quite a manic couple of months!

Next *Happy New Year* to everyone who has in the past & those who will (hopefully) in the future visit my crafty place! I'm promising to be a much better blogger throughout the next year!

I will continue to be part of Sarah's fab design team, you'll have to check out her new upcoming kits, I already have my hands on January's & can't wait to show you sneak peeks!

I'll be back soon to keep you updated with some Xmas photo's of Henry & Olivia, so be sure to pop in, it was so nice seeing them together over the holiday!

Bye for now, love

1 comment:

Sally said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too! I was wondering where you were.....looking forward to seeing some crafty stuff from you too :)