Friday 30 January 2009

I'm all better now..........

......... at last! lets just hope we've seen the last of those nasty bugs for a long time!!
I thought I'd best come back & upload the reveals for my DT work over at Sarah's
I just loved everything about this kit, the colours, the papers & the embellishments were all such a treat to work with!
These are the 3 LO's that I did (not very good photo's of them, sorry!)



































And a couple of cards I did too, like I said before 'I just loved it all' and couldn't stop using it!

























I hope you like what I did - keep your eyes peeled over at Sarah's Cards over the next few weeks/months because they have so much on offer!
Both Sarah & Lianne have just returned from CHA and have let out a few secrets about future products for their upcoming monthly kits. If you'd like more info about these then check out the BLOG

I'll be back soon with some more creativity, have a great weekend!

Love

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

lovely lovely cards and layouts - that kit looks yummy! K xx

Anne Jagger said...

Love your layouts and I LOVE Sarah's Kits. Haven't used this one yet but feel the urge coming on............

Love Anne x