Friday 9 January 2009

Sneak peeks............

......... for Sarah's January Kit






I've loved working with this kit so much! It's one of my favorite colour combo's & there's so much to play with including bling, rub-ons, buttons, blooms etc, etc - not to mention the gorgeous double sided papers! If you want to get your hands on the kit I'd hurry if I were you cos' they're not gonna be there for long!

On another note, I don't know if I've mentioned it before now but, my eldest DS Dean is off to Kenya on Monday for 3 months! :( we're all gonna miss him so much, especially his DD Olivia & wife Rachel but, I know it's gonna be a really good experience for him!! ............. hopefully it'll go past quickly!

I so need to go & get myself off to bed right now, I'll be back soon though with some more pics of a few more bits I've been creating lately!

Thanks for visiting my place & I'll see you soon, love

No comments: