Thursday 15 January 2009

Hi again..........

...... I'm just stopping by to update with some bits & bobs I did before Christmas last year! (Gosh it seems funny saying 'last year' when it was only just over 2 weeks ago!!)
Anyway, here's a little Maya Road chipboard album I made for Olivia's first birthday, I used American Crafts Everyday collection papers from HERE and some little bits & pieces from my stash. I wanted to put together all my favourite photo's of her from her first year, I'm sure Olivia will change just as much in her second year as she did here!
Rachel & Dean loved it.





























































I really enjoyed creating these Stampin'Up Christmas cards, it made a nice change to stamp & emboss rather than just use papers & embellishments.






































Well that's all I have for tonight, I'll be back soon, take care ............... Oh, Dean if you're reading this hun, we love & miss you x



2 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Hey, luv that mini album and great cards! Found your blog by accident and will be checking back for sure! Been wondering where you have been and great to know you are still creating with gusto! Luv your stuff! :)

Kate Lewis said...

Fabulous fabulous album - stunning! Kate x