Tuesday 3 November 2009

Ashamed!!!!!!!!!!

........ thats what I am for leaving this blog unattended for so long!!
I WILL try harder to make time to update!!

Right, whats been happening in my life since I last posted?

I've been scrapping, cropping, been on holiday, been busy doing granny things (my favourite!) I've done a bit of altering, some sewing, etc, etc.

Here's a few pages that I've created using the fab kits from Sarah's





































These pages were done using the July kit - I love the photo's of Olivia & Henry chatting & giggling over the rocking horse, I wonder if they'll be as friendly the next time they get together??

The photo of Olivia on the 'Sweet' layout is one of my favourites so far, it makes me laugh every time I look at it! :D The colours here on the blog are not as bright as the are in real life, these papers & embellishments were such a pleasure to work with, all bright & summery!

Personality - well that little lady certainly has her own personality - which I love!




Here are a few more items I've worked on for Sarah's Cards




































Here I used the gorgeous Cosmo Cricket Early Bird collection - this was a dream to work with & right up my street!
'Remote Control' has a real story to it - Henry was on my knee one day and was after the TV remote which he knew he wasn't allowed to have, so after many kisses & hugs (creeping!) I let him have a play. He pressed a few buttons, switching it from channel to channel when all of a sudden he pressed something that made the screen go blank & all blue - I captured every expression perfectly & as he passed the remote back to me saying 'bwoke' his face was so funny :D the poor little fella really did think he'd broken the TV!!

The next page was taken in our garden at the begining of August, I was trying out some 'trendy' shots of Henry & his daddy Joe. I was quite pleased with the result & will have to try a few more soon.

The last one is Natalie before she became a home-maker/mum.














This is a cookie holder that I made from the leftovers, just a simple little project that would make a lovely gift - the little whisk image was my inspiration for this, I think I'll make a few more of these for Christmas!

Well that's me for now, I will make time to come back soon - well I'll have to, because I'm off for a weekend away with the girls on the DT so you'll want to hear what we got up to won't you? LOL

Take care & thanx for popping in!

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

Gorgeous pages Cathy!! Kate x