Thursday 12 November 2009

OK, as promised ........

......... a few photo's from last weekend!












Sarah & Lianne, what wonderful ladies eh?
Thanx to them we had the most fabulous weekend, in the most lovely place, with amazing views, delicious food, fantastic company & tons of inspiration to boot!!












The rest of the DT, Vanessa, Rachael, Sarah, Rachel, Lianne, Tracy, Lou, Cal, Nat, Jen and Sarah (Gerties) arm & shoulder .............. I'm behind the camera! :)











From another angle!











A fun one taken at the back of the barn & including Sarah (Gertie), again I'm behind the lens! :)











And finally, our Oli, he's such a cute little guy, handmade by the very talented Gertie and fostered out to Cal.

Right that's me for now, I'll upload a few pics of what I created while there tomorrow, oh and I might take a few photo's of my christmas houses that I've been making too!

Thanx again for coming to see what's happening in my world, it means a lot!