Wednesday 11 November 2009

It couldn't have been better ..........

....... last weekend that is!!
WOW! what fabulous hostess's Sarah & Lianne were, we wanted for nothing!!
The company, food, accomidation, view & laughter was just perfect!
It was the break I needed but it will certainly take a long time to get over! hahaha! ......... it was well worth every bit of pain I'm suffering now!

I was just about to upload a few photo's but for some strange reason Blogger has stolen the 'Add Photo's' button!! :(

Nevermind, I'll have to try again tomorrow!

Off to bed now to try & catch up on my lost sleep from the weekend!

See you soon & thanx for popping in :)

1 comment:

Gertie said...

Roll on March when we meet up again.Will you be me smokin' buddie again?
It was a pleasure meeting you and seeing all the photos of your gorgeous grand babies (making a hat for Olivia next week)
Hope the back can take it next year ;-)
Speak soon
Rob or Pete...you decide LOFL
XOXO