Friday 27 November 2009

Oooooops!! ............

...... I really didn't mean to leave it so long!! Sorry! :)

:( My beloved sewing machine decided to die yesterday :( so today I took it to a shop to see if it could be fixed - oh yes the nice man said! :) £56 for a service & then whatever for any parts!!!! :( :( it was obvious it was gonna need a new shuttle case.
OK quite expensive - 'so when could you do it for me?' about 4 weeks he said!!!!!! what??? ...... I couldn't live without it for that long - I've had a sewing machine since I was 9 years old and use it quite a lot these days!!!
Anyway, I decided to treat myself to a new one :) :) :)














This is it & it's the best I've ever had!!
It was more expensive than the repair of my other but well worth it, it stitches like a dream & has a cool function that is gonna be so good for me - you don't need to use the foot pedal!! it works with just the touch of a finger so it's gonna save loads of leg/back strain! BRILLIANT!! Also it will get a full service from the shop every single year of it's life - what more could you ask for?
I've been busy playing tonight & have stitched all the pyjama's for my Xmas snowmen - which I was in the middle of yesterday!! Oh and Mick said he will pay for it for my Xmas prezzie - what a guy eh?
I'll take photo's when they're finished and also of the neck warmer I crochted thru the week ............. yes Sarah I've finished it & love it!! ............ think I've got the bug back after years of not doing any crochet!! - I'm blaming you for that one! :D :D

Right I'm off for now, need an early night cos' I need to do lots of Christmas stuff tomorrow & I've got a crop on Sunday!

Be back as soon as I get chance to take pics!

1 comment:

Gertie said...

Get you with your fancy new machine!!

I wanna see pics of the neckwarmer girly....haven't forgotten about the hat,will get address off ya next week ;-)

Cath,my love you're more than welcome to come visiting and to meet the kids,if you're really good you can take them home with ya LOL.

Say hi to Sarah,Lianne and Cal when you see them at the crop for me.

Speak to you soon hunny

S xxx