Saturday 17 April 2010

As promised ..............

......... I'm back with some more photo's of my scrapping!

This one is for my 'me' album, I did it from a sketch from Sketchbook at Studio Calico & used Cosmo Cricket Material Girl. As I've been a sewer almost all of my life I thought I'd best scrap about it! LOL

My beloved Dear Lizzy showing off my beloved dear granddaughter Olivia - two of my favourites right now! Don't you just love a toddler in just a vest on a summers day running round the garden with not a care in the world? Oh, this was done from one of the sketches from SB too!

Another from SB sketches, DGS Henry's profile - another of my faves, babies cute profiles ............ nothing better!

Right thats it! ........... looks like I best get busy & do a bit more scrappin' LOL

Thanx again for coming to my blog & for your comments, hope you have a lovely sunny day wherever you are tomorrow, see you soon!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Wow those are three great pages. I love the use of buttons. I found your blog from Sarah's cards - those dimply bottoms are sooo cute! Great blog. x

Rachael Elliott said...

I just love your layout Cathy, and your DGC are just gorgeous! Glad you enjoyed doing my class, I haven't even started working through them yet.
xx

Nat said...

Fab pages as always...mmm i love those Cosmo Material Girl papers - fab!! xxx