Friday 30 April 2010

Finished!!

Yes - I've finished my shrug, here are a few photo's (don't look at me tho - I hate having my photo taken but just had to here!) so you could see that it really fits too!
I did enjoy making it, it's been about 12 years since I've knitted & I am really pleased with the result!





And a couple of sneak peeks of the May kit over at Sarah's Cards These kits are sooooooo full of goodies, get yourself over there if you want one - you won't be disappointed!!



Right, I must leave you now cos' I'm shatterd & my craftroom is a complete tip!!

Be back soon, thanx for popping in! :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

sorry cathy thought i comments when i first saw it, good job i came back for a second look, what pattern is that? what yarn is it? i love it you have done a great job xx