Thursday 22 April 2010

Here comes summer ..............

.......... well I hope so anyway!!
It's been so warm here today it's hard to believe that it was snowing just a few weeks ago!
I've been doing a bit more scrapping to try & bring down the mountains of stash I have in this room - it's such a great feeling to use even the tiniest thing that I've had for sooooooo long!! Hopefully I can keep it up til' it brings those mountains down a bit so they just look like hills! LOL

This is Olivia sometime last year laughing at something on TV & wearing one of her many hats!
I used MME Abbey Road papers here, AC thickers & some Basic Grey brads that I've had for ages. I also used some Shimmerz Spritz paints for my background - first time I've tried these & loved them - watch this space!LOL

Our new addition Charlotte - I haven't used anything old for this page but thats cos' I still have tons of Dear Lizzy to use up & I had to use something new & pretty for our new granddaughter, these fabric papers are just sooooo nice to use!

Not really my favourite layout but gosh everything on this is old even the photo's of Henry aged 8 months! Scenic Route chipboard alphas, MM red spotty paper & Dymo tape ........... I was determined to use those alphas (still have them in black & cream too!!!) I am quite pleased with the finished result so might make one for Olivia & Charlotte now & see if I can get rid of the rest of the letters!

Right, thats me for tonight, I'm in the middle of sorting thru my patternd papers - sorry I started!! :(

Thanx for calling in, please leave a comment cos' it does cheer me up!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I love the coloured button border on the middle layout - very cute!

Rachel said...

beautiful pages as ever cathy, love to see what you have been working on x

Gertie said...

Just leaving you a comment cos you said it cheers you up :-)

Lovely layouts Cath
LOL I have about 3 packs of those SR alphas lurking in the cupboard somewhere...seemed a good idea at the time.

You finished that knitted item yet? Love to see it when its finished

love and hugs
xoxo